DAACS is funded by the Department of Education in the Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education First in the World grant program. Excelsior College is working in partnership with Western Governors University, Rutgers University, and the University at Albany. DAACS is an open source project. Institutions are free to use and adapt DAACS for the specific needs of their students.
- Jason Bryer, Ph.D., Excelsior College
- Timothy Cleary, Ph.D., Rutgers University
- Heidi Andrade, Ed.D., University at Albany
- Barbara Storandt, ALTA Solutions Group, LLC
- Glenn Braddock, Ph.D., Excelsior College
- Lisa Daniels, Ph.D., Excelsior College
- Ronald Dugan, Ph.D., The College of Saint Rose
- Patrick Jones, Ph.D., Excelsior College
- Jason Levin, MBA, Western Governors University
- Darren Walsh, Excelsior College
- Phil Winne, Ph.D., Simon Fraser University
- Marc Verdi, Project Manager
- Jane Weyers, Grants
- Bethany de Barros, Grants
- Patti Croop, Grants
- Donn Aiken, Information Technology
- Clayton Dow, Fiscal
- Chris Valle, Ph.D., Analytics
- Francesco Crocco, Ph.D., Subject Matter Expert
- Abbe Herzig, Ph.D., Subject Matter Expert
- Angela Lui, M.S.
- Diana Akhmedjanova, M.S.
- Kara Hogan, Ph.D.
- David Franklin, M.S.